This area includes the two sub areas of Dependency Court and Juvenile Delinquency Court. Dependency Court involves allegations of abuse and neglect of minor children and defense of their parents or legal guardians. Delinquency Court involves criminal charges against minor children and the defense of these children. Whether Mr. Melendez is in Dependency or Juvenile Court he always strive to achieve a second chance for the accused.
- Memoir of a Collaborative Lawyer: A Path to Wellness November 2, 2016
- Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta September 1, 2016
- CARROLLWOOD DIVORCE LAWYER AND FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY August 31, 2016
- Legal Separation vs. Divorce—Which is Right for You? August 4, 2016
- How Much Child Support Should I Receive? August 2, 2016