All Misdemeanors and Felony charges, Domestic Violence, Drug Trafficking Offenses, Bail reductions, RICO, Victim Advocacy, Warrants, PreTrial Intervention Programs, Pre filing Investigations, New Charges, Violations of Probation, bench trials, jury trials, plea bargains and negotiations with the Office of the State Attorney. Mr. Melendez enjoys negotiating with the Office of the State attorney are strives to reach the most efficient way to solve the problems facing the accused.
- Memoir of a Collaborative Lawyer: A Path to Wellness November 2, 2016
- Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta September 1, 2016
- CARROLLWOOD DIVORCE LAWYER AND FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY August 31, 2016
- Legal Separation vs. Divorce—Which is Right for You? August 4, 2016
- How Much Child Support Should I Receive? August 2, 2016