Mr. Melendez has a very interesting philosophy to the practice of law. He created his law office with the understanding that the office would represent people with a result oriented approach. He has practiced in many areas of law and continues to do so with this most basic principle as a foundation. Simply put, he recognizes that unnecessary litigation ultimately breaks families apart, harms children, creates unnecessary delay, extinguishes most individual’s savings and contributes to overall stress and unhappiness. Using this philosophy as a foundation, Mr. Melendez has and continues to spend his time and resources concentrating on the leading approaches to practicing law without subjecting his clients to the rigors and stresses of unnecessary litigation. Efforts are made from day one to try and understand what the goal of the client is and to build a direct map to accomplish those goals. No matter what area it is that you have come to the Melendez Law Office, we believe that this approach can be successfully applied. Be sure to ask what approach can be used on your case to utilize this philosophy!
We believe that the legal profession is one which is also built upon the principle of service and that the law should be used to help others and not to harm others. Whether the area of law is Family Law, Criminal Defense or Mortgage Foreclosure, those whose needs require representation under these areas will be faced with many of the same afflictions that the philosophies of Mr. Melendez have been developed to address. Mr. Melendez believes that the ability to counsel with compassion and understanding while providing the client with a sense of self worth and dignity are essential. Furthermore, he practices with a focus on resolution and an objective to put the client in a better position while considering all of the facts and circumstances. This focus emphasizes growth and renewal rather than destruction or the tendency to stoop to the level of those who are trying to put the client down and oppress him or her.
We Advocate with Peace and it works!
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar’s Family Law Section
- The Florida Bar’s Real Property Section
- The Florida Bar’s Probate Section
- The Florida Bar’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- The United State District Court, Middle District of Florida (Federal Bar)
- The Tampa Bay Family Law Inn of Court
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Carrollwood Bar Association
- The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorney’s (FACDL)
- The international Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- The Collaborative Divorce Institute of Tampa Bay
- Juris Doctorate Degree (JD)
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Art, Studio Art and Art History
- Advanced Training in Collaborative Divorce
- Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- Qualification, Parenting Coordination